©2018 Zaino All rights reserved. Website by Silas Creative.
Step 1: Wash and dry your vehicle. To prevent swirl marks, we recommend hand washing with Z-7 Show Car Wash (not included) but if the situation does not allow for hand washing the next best method is a high-pressure touchless car wash.
Step 2: Apply Z-AIO All-in-one (included). All Zaino products are very concentrated so do not use too much Z-AIO. Spread very thinly to avoid extending the drying time and wasting the product. We do not recommend applying If the temperature is below 50 degrees. Shake well before using. Use a 314 Applicator Pad (included) to apply Z-AIO.
- Lightly spray the applicator pad with Z-8 (included) to initially moisten the pad before use.
- Put a dime size amount of Z-AIO on the pad and apply it to the work area (approximately 2’x2’).
- Move to the next work area and apply a dime size amount of Z-AIO. Repeat until the application is complete.
- Buff off Z-AIO residue when dry.
Notes: Use a circular motion to initially spread the Z-AIO then switch to a back-and-forth motion (front-to-back on horizontal surfaces and up-and-down on vertical surfaces) before moving to the next work area. You can and should use Z-AIO on nearly all exterior surfaces including paint, glass, plastic lenses, wheels, chrome, or any non-porous surfaces. Drying time will vary depending on the thickness of the application, temperature, and humidity. Lightly run your fingers across the surface and if a light powder comes off it is dry. Use a clean, soft, non-scratch towel to remove the residue.
Step 3: Apply Z-CS Clear Seal (included). All Zaino products are very concentrated so do not use too much Z-CS. Spread very thinly and evenly to avoid possible clouding or streaks. Use a new 314 Applicator Pad (free pad included with order) to apply Z-CS over a clean dry surface.
- Lightly spray the applicator pad with Z-CS to initially moisten the pad before use.
- Holding the sprayer about 4 inches from the surface, lightly spray Z-CS once directly onto the panel, avoiding any overspray. Work Z-CS into the paint evenly with the applicator pad using overlapping motions one section (2’x2’) at a time.
- Move to the next work area and repeat until the application is complete.
- Do not buff or wipe off. Simply let it dry.
Notes: Use a circular motion to initially work the Z-CS into the paint then switch to a back-and-forth motion (front-to-back on horizontal surfaces and up-and-down on vertical surfaces) before moving to the next work area. You may see a rainbow effect due to evaporation while spreading the Z-CS and that is normal. Use Z-CS on paint, glass, wheels, plastic, and trim (including porous trim or plastic) for the protection, durability, slickness, and gloss that Zaino is most popular for. All surfaces are protected against potentially damaging exposure to the sun or ultraviolet light with our best UV inhibitors.
Step 4: Apply Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal (included). Use a clean, soft, non-scratch towel to spread and buff the Z-8 (we recommend our Z-BBFT Blonde Borderfree Towels (not included)). Shake well before using.
- Working with a cool and dry surface, lightly spray an extremely thin mist of Zaino Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal on an area of your paint that is approximately 3' x 3’.
- Spread immediately with the towel then flip the towel and buff until dry, very slick, and shiny.
All orders over $25 (in products) will automatically receive a free Zaino Custom Polish Applicator!
(See the individual product pages for product details.)