©2018 Zaino All rights reserved. Website by Silas Creative.
Bare minimum to purchase is Z-AIO, Z-5, Z-6 & Z-7... Use them in the same order.
But for an incredible Show Car finish even on a daily driver. I recommend purchasing the Zaino Bros' Total Protection Show Car Kit. Code #: ZKIT-1 + Z-AIO
You can buy Zaino on this website or call to order on THE TOLL FREE NUMBER 888-999-9870, the tech number is still the same 732-833-8800. We are pleased at Zaino to offer this to our customers to make your purchase even easier. Enclosed is a more detailed version of my Application Tips & Tricks. Please read thoroughly. It contains some really great information.
ZAINO APPLICATION TIPS
- Because Zaino Show Car Polish is optically perfect (99.9%) The optimum results are achieved by using over wax & oil free paint.
- If you are looking for the ultimate paint surface preparation. Use Zaino Z-18 ClayBar first or skip to Step 3.
- Zaino Z-18 ClayBay was designed to remove airborne contaminants, paint overspray, water spots, rail dust, industrial fallout, diesel fuel & catalytic converter residue and any other bonded surface contaminants from paint. All cars even brand new factory paint has airborne contaminants... Here's the deal. The non-abrasive Z-18 ClayBar will remove any surface contaminants from the paint finish and not hurt the clear-coat. The ClayBar will get that paint finish smooth as glass. Now remember waterspots, bird droppings and bug guts if left on the paint finish for any length of time. Will etch into the paint finish. The ClayBar will also remove any store bought waxes.
- I recommend you use my car wash (Z-7) as a lubricant for the ClayBar. Just make sure to keep the surface area lubricated while using the ClayBar. Use 1/2 capful of Z-7 Car Wash to 12 ounces of water. I use a spray bottle for the mix. Shake it up and spray the area to be Clayed. Just make sure to keep the surface area lubricated while using the ClayBar.
- I would definitely recommend you remove the wax buildup on your paint. Just use Liquid Dawn(hand dish washing liquid) as a car wash. It has a high alkaline content which cuts right thru carnauba wax, paraffin, silicone oils, etc. This will get your paint finish squeeky clean and wax free.
- I don't advise making a habit of washing your car with Dawn. But for this scenario it's fine. High alkaline products like Dawn are tough on polishes. It will never harm the paint finish though. A car wash is made specifically to clean without removing durable polishes. ALSO, Make sure you remove any water spots, before you apply my products. Because Zaino has no abrasives or harsh solvents it will not remove water spots or stains. Z-18 ClayBar is great for removing any paint surface contaminants. Re-wash the entire vehicle with Z-7 Car Wash immediately after the ClayBar Cleaning Process.
- The basic products you will need are ZFX or the new Z-AIO, Z-2, Z-5(optional, but highly recommended for swirls and micro-marring), Z-6 and Z-7. If you are going to use the NEW ZFX flash cure system, then skip step 5 and read the ZFX instructions below.
- Start with Z-AIO as per directions. Remove Z-AIO and apply Z-5 or Z-2 Z-5 is the Hot ticket for a swirl free, flawless paint finish. Usually one to two coats will accomplish that.
- Let Z-5 or Z-2 polish dry at least one hour. Please NOTE: Zaino Show Car Polish works best at 60 degrees or higher. However, it can be applied down to temperatures of 45 degrees. It just will take much, much longer to dry. As much as two to three hours drying time is required if the temperature is 50 degrees or below. Also, If the humidity is high. Longer drying time is necessary. Humidity is a killer on the drying time of Z-2 or Z-5. The moisture in the air hinders drying time up to four times longer than normal. Sorry, but I can't help this. When you try to remove Z-2 or Z-5 when it is still wet. All you're accomplishing is moving it around. Kinda like reapplying it. Also you need to use a LARGE White 100% Bath size towel (please refer to my Tips & Tricks sheet on my web site for the proper towels to use) to remove Z-2 or Z-5. Smaller towels will not work efficiently.
To test if Z-2 or Z-5 is dry and ready to be removed. Wipe your finger on a hazed section. It should immediately come off and leave a crystal clear finish. If it smears, it is still wet. You can leave Z-2 or Z-5 on for hours or overnight if you desire. When it is not humid Z-2 will take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to dry. Depending on how heavy you applied it. I have applied Z-2 in the Arizona sun and it dried in approx. 3 to 5 minutes. I have also applied it in 38 degree temperature and it took about 2 to 3 hours to dry. Be patient. It's worth it. Different situations affect drying times. Z-2 or Z-5 does not contain any oils and once it's dry will never ever look smeary or feel greasy. If you remove Z-2 or Z-5 before it is thoroughly dry and get any smears. Just wipe down the car with a damp cotton towel. This will remove any smears. Don't use Z-6 until you wipe the car down. If you'd like call me and I'll help you out with more info!
- After removal of Zaino Z-2 or Z-5. You should wait 24 hours if the outside temperature is under 70 degrees and 6 hours if over 70 degrees, before applying the next coat of Z-5 or Z-2.
- Use Z-6 "Gloss Enhancer" spray as per directions, between each and every coat of Z-5 or Z-2. It really helps give a three dimensional look. It's antistatic properties will reduce dust and dirt pickup by 60%. Z-6 can be used immediately after removing Z-2 or Z-5 or right before applying the next coat of Z-2 or Z-5. Most of my customers prefer to use Z-6 both, before and after Z-2 or Z-5 for that extra gloss boost.
- You can switch to Z-2 as soon as you are happy with the way the paint finish looks. Example, no more swirls, scratches etc. It's up to you. Z-2 has higher optical properties than Z-5. You can go from Z-2 to Z-5 and then back to Z-2 as often as you want. Z-2 and Z-5 are 100% compatible and interchangeable. You should always end with Z-2 as the last coat because of its higher optics.
- The number of coats of Z-2 or Z-5 is up to you. When you reach the level of enhancement you like, normal maintenence with Z-7 Car Wash and Z-6 "Gloss Enhancer" spray is all that's necessary. Naturally apply a coat of Z-2 or Z-5 whenever you feel it is required. NOTE: One application of Zaino Z-2 or Z-5 will outlast anything in the industry and is all you'll ever need for an average vehicle. However, Multiple coats will achieve an even deeper, wetter-looking, ultra high gloss. Plus higher paint protection. It's up to you....You be the judge... ALWAYS use only 100% Cotton towels. They must be Brand name Supima large white bath size towels. See my web site, for the real truth on cotton towels and which ones to use.
When used as directed, Zaino Bros' ZFX Show Car Polish accelerator enables Zaino Show Car Polish to cure instantly and increases durability. This exclusive product allows you to create a Show Car Finish in a day and gives your car months of lasting protection. This kit contains a 2ml vial of ZFX Show Car Polish accelerator mix and four mixing bottles. The vial contains enough ZFX to prepare 16 ounces of polish. Pour one to two ounces of Show Car Polish (Z-2, Z-3 or Z-5) into a 2 ounce ZFX mixing bottle. For each ounce of polish, add 4 to 5 drops of ZFX (no more than 10 drops for two full ounces), screw the cap back on, and shake vigorously for 60 to 90 seconds.
ZFX enabled polish must be applied to a clean car.Follow These Easy Steps:
- Apply Zaino Show Car Polish enabled with ZFX extremely sparingly with our 100% cotton applicator. Use the polish sparingly. A small amount goes a long way, and you will be applying multiple coats.
- Squirt a dime size dab of polish on your applicator and rub it into your paint using back and forth hand motions.
- Allow the polish the haze (dry) for 30 minutes.
- Buff off the Show Car Polish residue with a high quality, 100% cotton detailing towel.
You're now ready to apply your next coat of Zaino Show Car Polish enabled with ZFX. There's no need to wait. Simply follow steps 1 through 4 again. Use a fresh buffing towel with each coat. Apply no more than three coats of Zaino Show Car Polish enabled with ZFX in a 24 hour period. for optimum results use enable ZFX withing 6 hours of mixing.
When you are finished polishing, wash mixing bottle inside and out with a heavy concentration of liquid dish washing detergent or isopropyl alcohol and rinse thoroughly. The ZFX mixing bottles cannot be reused if the polish remains in the bottle for more than 12 hours. After 12 hours, it is not possible to remove the ZFX accelerator from the mixing bottles. Throw the mixing bottle and any unused polish contents away after 12 hours.