Z-CS Clear Seal
Zaino is pioneering the industry with Z-CS, a self curing transparent sealer that doesn't require any buffing or final wiping. Z-CS dries clean and without residue. Use Z-CS on paint, glass, wheels, plastic, or trim for the protection, durability, slickness, and gloss that Zaino is most popular for. All surfaces are protected against potentially damaging exposure to sun or ultra-violet light with our best UV inhibitors.
Shipping Weight: 0.50 pounds
Quantity in Basket: None
Red items are required
RELAX - QUIT WORKING TOO HARD & WASTING TIME!
- JUST APPLY & LET DRY!
Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal
is finally here after years in development. From conception to realization, the principal and design emphasis of Zaino Z-CS Clear Seal
was quite fundamental - an advanced total synthetic polymer protectant that is simply wiped on, and that's it! Yes, achieve Zaino award winning gloss and protective durability in ONE simple wipe on step. Wipe on, and walk away, you're done. No buffing. No final wipe down. Simplicity at it's best. Just apply & let dry.
For up to 9 months protection, use Z-CS to top coat Zaino Show Car Polish protectants, or use Z-CS by itself
. You can even use Z-CS as a top coat to add high-gloss and improved durability to ANY other manufacturer's product
. Z-CS extends the gloss and durability of any previously applied products. Z-CS should never be applied over uncured waxes.
You'll have to forgive our enthusiasm for the release of Z-CS. We are VERY proud to have accomplished the height of product simplicity with a no compromise approach to cutting edge development and industry leading gloss and durability. There simply is not another product like Z-CS in the industry.
Less than 1/4 ounce of Z-CS will complete an average sized vehicle.
For a limited time only, order Z-CS in a package with other exciting new Zaino products. See
The Z-CS bottle contains 6 fl. ozs. (177 ml.)
Note: Z-CS should be used very SPARINGLY. LESS than 1/4 oz can complete an average vehicle.
- You will achieve the best results with Z-CS over clean and dry surfaces. Thoroughly clean and dry all surfaces.
- Mist a #314 cotton applicator pad with Z-CS 1 time to preload the pad with product. Do not use an applicator pad that has been used with ANY other product. If you choose to reuse an applicator pad that has already been used with only Z-CS, store it in a sealed Ziploc style bag between uses. Holding sprayer about 4 inches from the surface, lightly spray Z-CS once directly onto the panel, avoiding any overspray. Work Z-CS into the paint evenly with the applicator pad using overlapping motions one section (18-24" area) at a time.
- Allow product to fully dry. DO NOT BUFF OR WIPE OFF. Sit back and relax while Z-CS does the work! Just apply and let dry!
NOTE: Z-CS is extremely
durable and should provide up to 9 months of protection for your vehicle.
If your goals are maximum shine and maximum
protection on everyday vehicles, we recommend 3-4 applications per year.
For show car owners, integrating Z-CS with regular use of Z-2 or Z-5 PRO will provide the wettest-looking,
deepest, most distortion-free finish you can imagine. For best results, maintain with Z-6 Gloss Enhancer Spray or Z-8 Spray Seal and Z-7 Show Car Wash..
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long does it take to apply Z-CS?
It takes us about 5 minutes to complete the average vehicle.
- What is the shelf life of Z-CS?
- How many applications can I get with one bottle of Z-CS?
As with most Zaino products, less is better. Somewhere between 1/8 to 1/4 oz of Z-CS is all it takes to complete an average vehicle including paint, wheels, trim, and glass. A new user typically will use closer to 1/4 oz. With one bottle of Z-CS, you should be able to get at least 24 coats per bottle, while some more experienced users will see up to 48 coats per bottle.
- When I apply Z-CS, it looks very strange. Like, psychedelic. Is this normal?
Yes. This is normal, allow the product to dry. As Z-CS is applied and begins to dry, the optical effects may make the surface areas appear prismatic or rainbow like. This is normal. Do not remove, please allow Z-CS to dry and do it's work.
- I applied Z-CS on my black Corvette and it took a long time to dry. When I thought Z-CS finally dried, it still looked hazy. Does this mean I applied too much? Or am I just being impatient?
Yes. You probably applied WAY WAY too much Z-CS which can take much longer to dry. Remember to always use Z-CS very sparingly. We can apply Z-CS to your entire Corvette in about 10 sprays. Please wipe down the EXCESS Z-CS with Z-6 (or a damp soft towel if you don't have Z-6) and the shine will come through.
- Does Z-CS replace Z-2 or Z-5 PRO?
No. Z-CS shares the gloss and wet look qualities of Z-2 or Z-5 PRO, but the primary innovative difference is in extended durability, as well as an application technique that merely requires simple wipe on application. This saves you time and energy. Just apply and let dry!
- Can Z-CS be used on trim or porous plastic surfaces, like on a Chevy Avalanche's cladding?
Yes. Zaino Clear Seal works very well on surfaces including porous trim or plastic. Z-CS will protect the color and condition of the surfaces and help prevent fading or discoloration.
Is Z-CS a quick detail spray?
No. Z-CS is a true polymer synthetic protectant like Z-2 or Z-5 PRO, with long term gloss and durability of up to 9 months. And super simple application!
- Can Z-CS be used over another manufacturer's product?
Sure. While results may vary, we are aware that some beta testers used Z-CS over fully cured wax products with excellent results. Z-CS did increase gloss and durability over other manufacturer products. If you'd like to experiment yourself, make sure the product that you're applying Z-CS to has fully cured. As a general rule however, you should not apply Z-CS while any other manufacturer's product is not fully cured. We cannot offer other manufacturer specific cure times, but generally it can take 8-12 hours after application. Z-CS was designed and engineered for use with Zaino Show Car Polish Products.
- Is ZFX required with Z-CS?
No. You may use Z-CS as the bond or base coat to the paint prior to an initial application of Z-2 or Z-5 PRO. You will not need ZFX if you're using Z-CS unless you decide to use ZFX with Z-2 or Z-5 PRO to accelerate cure time for multiple successive coats of Z-2 or Z-5 PRO.
- Can I use Z-CS over Z-2 or Z-5 PRO without enabling Z-2 or Z-5 PRO with ZFX?
Yes. Follow up Z-2 or Z-5 PRO with Z-CS as a final coat. Z-CS will properly bond and cross link the Z-2 or Z-5 PRO.
- Can Z-CS be layered over Z-2 or Z-5 PRO?
Yes. Our testing has shown excellent results by using Z-CS over layers of Z-2 and/or Z-5 PRO.
- Can Z-2 or Z-5 PRO be layered over Z-CS?
Yes, but for maximum gloss and durability, Z-CS should be the final protectant product after new coats of Z-2 and/or Z-5 PRO. Using Z-CS over Z-2 or Z-5 PRO gives you the ultimate in gloss and protection.
- How long does Z-CS take to dry or cure?
Drying and curing are two different processes. Depending on atmospheric conditions, it typically takes 15-30 minutes for a properly applied layer of Z-CS to dry, but can take up to several hours with low ambient temperatures, moisture, and high humidity. Full cross linking (curing) generally takes anywhere from 2-6 hours, again, depending on atmospheric conditions.
- Can Z-CS be layered over itself?
Yes, as long as the product is fully dried and cured prior to applying additional layers.
- Does Z-CS contain any UV protection?
Yes. Z-CS contains our best UV inhibitors that protect against potentially damaging sun exposure and ultra-violet light.
- I am a dedicated Zaino user. How will I incorporate Z-CS into my current vehicle protectant maintenance using my other Zaino products?
Use Z-CS by itself, without any other product or
Use Z-CS to top and extend the durability of a single coat of Z-2 or Z-5 PRO or
Use Z-CS as a base for Z-2 or Z-5 PRO, then follow up with a final application of Z-CS or
Use Z-CS to top multiple layers of ZFX enabled Z-2 or Z-5 PRO or
Use Z-CS to top layers of Z-2 or Z-5 PRO (without ZFX, curing can take 8 hours between coats).
For best results, maintain and extend the wet gloss and durability by using Z-7 Show Car Wash with Z-6 Gloss Enhancer Spray or for phenomenal results, Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal.
We Also Recommend